Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I woke up to Saturday morning....

I awoke early Saturday morning to find our yard looked like this.... a winter wonderland.



Birdhouse covered in snow.

Sugar coated chestnut tree.

 Lace-like Japanese maple.

Birch tree looking beautiful.

A snow capped garden urn.

Snowy terracotta warrior.





 A bit of a dusting on this head.


 Pompom pine tree.

 Another birdhouse.


 Our neighbors gorgeous horse 'Darlin'.

She was happy to see me but not too impressed with the snow.

 Oh, is that breakfast calling?

 Sir Wyatt under our weeping birch....he loves the fact that it isn't snowy under there.

One of our lanterns and a view of the front steps before I put Christmas away for the year.
I'm enjoying the snow but hope it doesn't last too long.  Makes getting around difficult in this part of the world.  Cheers, Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment