Thursday, January 27, 2011

...saturday night dinner for two

It was a cold and rainy day on Saturday so I decided to set a cozy table for 2 in the kitchen.

 I like the different textures of the wicker against the runner that my mom made for me.

 I thought the rooster and the birdcage went kind of well together.  I think the feather accents add to the birdy theme.




 Plates are from Pier 1 Imports.

 Mercury glass votives from the Dollar store.



Goblets are from Farmhouse furniture.




 Piggy napkin rings I've had for ages and ages....


A view of my island after Christmas has gone away....

thanks for joining me, Babs
linking up to


4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I found you through Tablescape Thursday. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape is lovely! I really like the birdcage and the rooster goes great with that theme! Your red/white dishes are very pretty!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rooster in blue...my go to color. It works well with the red accents. Thjank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete